View all 3D Printers
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO 3D Printer
RS PRO introduces the 3D Printer that has been specifically designed to be 3-5 times faster than the normal desktop 3D printers. With a speed of up to 450 mm/s this RS PRO 3D Printer can be used in a variety of different environments to cut down on printing speed that has been a long term pain point in the history of 3D printing whilst also keeping the accuracy. The RS PRO 3D printer features dedicated high strength PLA for a lower melting point for even more speed.
Features and Benefits
- The printer features a HD touch screen for efficiency and ease of use
- High speeds of up to 450 mm/s to be up to 5 times faster than a standard 3D desktop printer
- Multi-language to suit printing in a variety of work or home environments
- Aluminium plate and composite flexible lamination platform material
- Easy auto bed levelling to remove any worry or stress about manual levelling
- Dedicated slicing software
- RS PRO 3D Printer is standard with dedicated high strength PLA featuring a lower melting point and better fluidity than other PLA filaments on the market
- Printer has an extruder temperature of 190°C to 260°C
- Heating Plate temperature of room temperature to 80°C
3D printers are rapidly becoming essential tools in many different workplaces and home life as well. They are fantastic pieces of equipment that can save time, labour and shipping costs for items that you can create yourself. With their speed and easy installation, many different places rely on these as staples in their industries including
Art and Jewellery
Art and Jewellery
How do 3D printers work?
3D printers typically use rapidly setting heated filament to build a model layer by layer. Some printers can use 2 filaments at the same time creating mixed layers effect. There are various plastic and metal and metal-based filament materials available to suit the requirements of the 3D model. Printer sizes are available to interpret the dimensions of any CAD or AMI digital file. A range of build volumes and speeds are included to better suit your 3D printing operation, whether used sparingly for part replacement, or for high volume print-to-order demands.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Build Volume||150 x 150 x 140mm|
|Number of Heads||1|
|Multi Material Printing||No|
|Minimum Layer Height||0.1mm|