Industrial hubs are the devices used to connect several Ethernet devices together at one time. They then function as a single network together.
How do they work?
By porting together several Ethernet devices in one, the industrial hubs act as one gateway for all your Ethernet devices to interact and facilitate any data transfers needed. Particularly helpful if you have more than one device to connect to each other but have limited ports available.
Features and benefits:
• Connect multiple devices to one central hub
• Energy efficient
• Cost efficient for quick network infrastructure expansions
• Front facing ports accessible for quick connectivity
• Wall & Din Rail mountable
• Starting from 1 up to 16 ports available
• Surge protection available
Where might I use one?
• Automation industries
• Energy industries
• Machinery & robotics industries
• Transportation industries